Please select one of the participating retailers near postal code 20147 to complete this purchase. (Why?)
- NAUTILUS AQUATICS (15.4 miles from you)
- ATLANTIC EDGE DIVE CENTER (16.9 miles from you)
- BRASS ANCHOR (26.4 miles from you)
- Blue Planet Scuba (30.6 miles from you)
- COLUMBIA SCUBA INC. (37.1 miles from you)
A generous lens shape gives the low-volume, twin-lens Favola the feel of a more open single lens mask. The frame sets the lenses close to the eyes and angles them slightly downward for an excellent field of view, especially on the vertical plane. The Favola also makes it easy to see and manage accessories clipped to your BC.Mask Care and Maintenance
- Uniquely shaped lenses deliver improve peripheral vision over all and are inclined for better viewing upwards and downwards.
- Twin lens design has a low internal volume that reduces buoyancy in the water and eases clearing.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit.
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user's head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal.
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards.
- Color options: Clear skirt--Hot Lime (New!), Black/Blue/Silver, White Arctic, Orange; Black skirt—Black
|Cardanic joint buckles||âœ“|
|Black skirt available||âœ“|