WTX Back Plate - Aluminum
The backbone of any system - this cleverly designed back plate can be used with the webbed harness or inserted into the WTX Harness.
Features & Benefits
- Made of 316 stainless steel
- Weighs approx 5 lbs (2.2 kg)
- 4 each upper and lower slots accommodate nylon cylinder bands so a single cylinder can be strapped directly to the plate.
- Having a series of 4 slots provides lateral stability of the cylinder that traditional 2 slot plates cannot
- 3 holes at the top of the plate offer a range of height adjustments for the buoyancy cells and the cylinders.
- In addition, a corresponding lower center slot allows for lower band bolts that are misaligned
- 2” wide crotch strap slot
- Upper and lower perimeter holes along either side and holes along the bottom allow for the mounting of accessories
- Textured, electro-plate finish and a laser-etched Apeks logo round out the look of the plate
|Aluminum plate||6061 anodized|
|Weight (aluminum)||1 lb 11 oz (753 g)|
Powered by: MWRC