Wave is currently out of stock. The following retailers may carry the Wave
- NAUTILUS AQUATICS (10.8 miles from you)
- ATLANTIC EDGE DIVE CENTER (16.9 miles from you)
- THE DIVE SHOP (17 miles from you)
- BRASS ANCHOR (26.4 miles from you)
- Blue Planet Scuba (30.6 miles from you)
Wave is currently out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you when this product becomes available for purchase. We will not use your email address for any other reason.E-mail required
The Wave is an entry level, wrap-around jacket style BC. It has a legacy of being rugged and fade-resistant but now it offers so much more. You now get a stylish BC that has the clever ability to add an optional weight-integration system! You can dive it in its standard form using a weight belt and then later upgrade it to weight pockets featuring the SureLock II weight system. It's versatile, it's rugged, it's sharp, it's a Wave.
The Wave comes in 6 sizes and one color combination: black / charcoal / orange.
Size & Lift Chart: Click Here
- Made from tough, fade-resistant 1000D Armorshield® Cordura™
- Accepts an optional SureLock II weight system. The SureLock II mechanical weight release system (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage.
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets are found on either side
- Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is easy to locate and use.
- Lower rear dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- The exterior is fade resistant and abrasion resistant
- Comes in 6 sizes including XXS. The XXS size also features:
- A detachable, double adjusting crotch strap with neoprene center for extra comfort
- An optional tank band for a 30 cu. ft. cylinder (p/n 427056)
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze-lock knife and reflector kit
|Style||Jacket w/ optional weight integration|
|Weight System||SureLock II (optional)|
|Tankband||Universal slotted tankband|
|# of D-rings||2 stainless|
|Pockets||2 large utility pockets|
|Ditchable weight||All sizes 20lb/9kg (optional)|
|Lift Capacity (lbs/N)||XXS - 18/80, XS - 25/110, SM - 29/120, MD - 33/140, LG - 38/160, XL - 44/190|