Please select one of the participating retailers near postal code 20147 to complete this purchase. (Why?)
- NAUTILUS AQUATICS (15.4 miles from you)
- ATLANTIC EDGE DIVE CENTER (16.9 miles from you)
- BRASS ANCHOR (26.4 miles from you)
- Blue Planet Scuba (30.6 miles from you)
- COLUMBIA SCUBA INC. (37.1 miles from you)
One of our top-of-the-line quality regulators, the XTX100, is the definitive blend of style, quality and high performance. Sharing the same technical features with the XTX200, the XTX100 offers exceptional performance. The first stage is machined from a solid piece of marine brass finished in luxurious satin chrome.
* Available in either DIN or Yoke configurations
* Compatible to EAN 40 right out of the box
* Optional DIN to Yoke converter and Free Flow Control device, which can isolate a free-flowing 2nd stage
All medium pressure ports are 3/8°” so that the reversible XTX second stage can mount to either side of the first stage.
The over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure air in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient pressure resulting in superior performance.
Environmental Dry Sealing system
New XTX pneumatically balanced second stage has left/right reversibility and a Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) system. This system gives the diver the ability to change from a large exhaust tee to a smaller exhaust tee. The large tee provides the best exhaust bubble dispersion; the smaller tee is lighter weight and compact. Both exhaust tees are included with the regulator.
Improved exhalation performance and overall work of breathing
This pneumatically balanced second stage has diver-adjustable controls for opening effort and venturi control
Suitable for cold-water use
Indexable, tactile and audible venturi adjustment