AquaFlex 7mm Jumpsuit - Men is currently out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you when this product becomes available for purchase. We will not use your email address for any other reason.E-mail required
The AquaFlex Jumpsuit line was developed for bodies in motion and comes in three different thicknesses (3mm, 5mm, 7mm). The suits are made with AquaFlex neoprene, the greatest wetsuit innovation to come along in many years. AquaFlex neoprene has three times the stretch of standard neoprene, which makes the suits easy to get on and off and conform to your body shape. By using the AquaFlex neoprene, Aqua Lung has been able to eliminate the need for ankle or wrist zippers due to the minimal restriction when donning or doffing your suit. This keeps the diver warmer, as zippers are one of the largest sources of water exchange and heat loss.
Features & Benefits
- 7mm, 5mm or 3mm AqauFlex neoprene used throughout. This is the base thickness of the neoprene layer before the nylon outer and inner layers are added
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and hook-and-loop materials due to the tighter weave. This keeps your suit looking good!
- The inner material is ultra soft making these suits easy to put on and take off
- Neoprene is a non-petroleum based material, which makes it easier on the environment to produce and dispose of
- Skin-in-neck seal provides for a comfortable stretch and seals out water
- Three way zipper seal minimizes water entry, keeping you warmer on your dive (7mm, 5mm)
- Spine pad is integrated as part of the three way zipper seal for added comfort (7mm, 5mm)
- Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area (7mm, 5mm)
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The knee pads, wrist and ankles are ultra stretchy