The DRY12 is a 12 Liter roll top dry bag that is designed to modularly attach to the Apeks DRY100 & DRY75. The four stainless steel carabiners on the DRY12 latch to the D-rings on the side of the DRY100.
The DRY75 has four locations to attach multiple DRY12 bags. Three attachment locations are on the sides and front of the DRY75. The fourth is located on the top flap. This increases your DRY75’s packing capacity by 48 liters. It also provides four added dry compartments to your bag.
- Dimensions: 22"x8"x7" (56x20.5x18cm)
- Volume: 8400 in3 (12 liters carrying capacity)
- 1000D Nylon Core, 0.6mm Tarpaulin
- Heat welded waterproof seams
- Black chrome stainless steel hardware
- Nylon Duraflex buckles
- Easily attaches to the Apeks DRY100 and Dry75
|Style||Roll top dry bag|
|Material||1000D Nylon Core, 0.6mm Tarpaulin|
|Special Features||Removable internal dry core
4 attachment location for the DRY12
|Accessories||4 Black Chrome Stainless steel Carabineers|
|Capacity||22"x8"x7" (8400 in3 / 12 liters carrying capacity)|
|Warranty||2 Year Limited|