Women’s: Black/Twilight, Black/Charcoal, and Black/Pink
Women’s: 4, 6, 8, 8L, 10, 10L, 12, 12S, 14, 14S
AquaFlex is a name that has become synonymous with stretch, comfort and warmth. The AquaFlex line of back-zip jumpsuits represents the highest quality wetsuits found anywhere today. Super-stretch neoprene, cut into time-proven patterns, is glued and blind-stitched to form water tight seams. The suits are enhanced with a long list of added features (noted below) and smart graphics to give you the perfect suit you’ve been waiting for.
New for 2014!
- New X-tend cuffs, an Aqua Lung exclusive – 7mm and 5mm models only
- Most suits in the market today use edge tape on the cuffs to create a finished look that restricts the stretch of the cuff. X-tend cuff technology provides a finished look without sacrificing stretch. Try one on and you will feel the difference.
- Sharp, all new graphics!
- New seam lines on the women’s models provide an even better fit and make the suits more flattering
- New, upgraded zipper with tighter teeth tolerances to minimize water transfer
- The inside material has been upgraded again. The slippery soft material makes donning the suit a breeze.
- Improved neck closure eliminates chafing while providing maximum comfort
- AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout. This is the thickness of the base neoprene before the nylon layers get added.
- Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant
- Inner fabric is soft and easy to don
- Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly
- Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
- Heavy duty non-corrosive metal zipper for durability
- Glued and blind-stitched seams
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort
- Three way zipper seal minimizes water entry(7mm, 5mm). 3mm has a std back zipper water shield
- Spine pad is integrated as part of three way zipper seal (7mm, 5mm only)
- Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area (7mm, 5mm only)