Women’s: Black/Twilight, Black/Charcoal, and Black/Pink
Women’s: 4, 6, 8, 8L, 10, 10L, 12, 12S, 14, 14S
The AquaFlex Jumpsuit was developed for bodies in motion. The suit is built with AquaFlex neoprene, the greatest wetsuit innovation to come along in many years. AquaFlex has three times the stretch of standard neoprene. What does this mean for you? It means a wetsuit that is easy to get on and take off. It means a wetsuit that not only conforms to your body shape but allows you to move and stretch with minimal restriction. AquaFlex not only boasts great stretching ability but an excellent thermal insulation capacity to keep you warm too.
• AquaFlex 4-way high stretch neoprene used throughout. This is the thickness of the base neoprene
before the nylon layers get added.
• Outer fabric is a tighter weave making it more hook and loop resistant
• Inner fabric is soft and easy to don
• Non-petroleum based neoprene raw material is more environmentally friendly
• Skin-in neck seal provides comfortable stretch and seals out water. Closes with hook and loop.
• Heavy duty non-corrosive metal zipper for durability
• Glued and blind-stitched seams
• Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
• The knee pads are durable and stretchy for comfort
• Ultra stretch wrist and ankles
• Three way zipper seal minimizes water entry(7mm, 5mm). 3mm has a std back zipper water shield
• Spine pad is integrated as part of three way zipper seal (7mm, 5mm only)
• Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area (7mm, 5mm only)