Legend LUX is currently out of stock. The following retailers may carry the Legend LUX
- NAUTILUS AQUATICS (10.8 miles from you)
- ATLANTIC EDGE DIVE CENTER (16.9 miles from you)
- THE DIVE SHOP (17 miles from you)
- BRASS ANCHOR (26.4 miles from you)
- Blue Planet Scuba (30.6 miles from you)
Legend LUX is currently out of stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you when this product becomes available for purchase. We will not use your email address for any other reason.E-mail required
- Price:$1,095.00 - $1,200.00
When you dive with a Legend, you’re diving with the best. So why not get one that looks the best too? There is no mistaking the rich look of pink gold. This head-turner exudes quality. The tougher-than-nails PVD finish will keep its good looks too as the pink gold is much harder and durable than traditional chrome plating.
The Legend Lux second stage features the Master Breathing System (MBS):
• The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend Lux. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
• Auto-Closure Device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve.
o This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
o Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
• Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
• 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
• An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
• Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
• Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
• Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
• The Comfo-bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
• The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort.
• Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose that is lightweight and extremely pliable eliminating tugging on the mouthpiece.
Supreme Versions (for water colder than 50°F / 10°C):
In addition to the first stage environmental dry system and the second stage heat exchanger, which are found on all models and provide excellent freezing resistance.
• The Supreme coldwater versions are specially adjusted to resist freezing
• A lip shield on the second stage keeps lips warm