Please select one of the participating retailers near postal code 20147 to complete this purchase. (Why?)
- NAUTILUS AQUATICS (15.4 miles from you)
- ATLANTIC EDGE DIVE CENTER (16.6 miles from you)
- BRASS ANCHOR (26.4 miles from you)
- Blue Planet Scuba (30.6 miles from you)
- COLUMBIA SCUBA INC. (37.1 miles from you)
The AT20 is the predecessor to the XTX20. We brought it back to the Apeks line up because it represents an excellent value. This is an ideal entry-level regulator that can spoil divers in a hurry.
This product qualifies for Free Parts for Life
This high-performance regulator boasts an balanced first stage coupled with a pneumatically balanced second stage.
The smooth, quiet breath is sure to enhance your diving enjoyment.
Designed for water temps above 50°F / 10°C
The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece, with its patented bridge virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that offers consistent performance from start of dive until end of dive, regardless of depth.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available
- Available in yoke only
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The large purge button on the AT20 is easy to operate even with thick gloves.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee
|Type of first stage||Balanced diaphragm design|
|Body Type||Cylindrical (US4)|
|Number of HP ports||1 (7/16" UNF)|
|Number of MP ports||4 (3/8" UNF)|
|Environmental Dry Kit||None|
|First stage exterior||Chrome over marine brass|
|Coldwater Use||No, designed for temps above 50ºF / 10ºC|
|Type of second stage||Pneumatically balanced|
|Integrated Venturi Lever||Yes|
|Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance||No|
|Overall Work of Breathing (WOB) scores||Avg. 0.85 joules/liter|
|Nitrox compatible||Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%|