Built to withstand the rigors of technical diving, the Teknika's two-piece shock resistant frame is assembled with AISI 304 stainless steel bolts and screws for superior strength. The twin-lens design provides an excellent field of view and the dark skirt eliminates distracting side-light, a feature many technical divers appreciate when spending long hours in the water.
- Shock-absorbing techno-polymer frame stands up to abuse on the dive deck and in the water.
- Stainless steel AISI 304 bolts and screws deliver incredible strength and resist corrosion from saltwater exposure.
- Mask skirt and buckles fold flat, making the Teknika easy to carry as a back-up mask in a BC pocket.
- Cardanic Joint Buckles rotate both up-and-down and in-and-out for a customized and pinch-free fit.
- Counterposed push button activation makes strap adjustments fast and holds the strap securely in place once set. The system is also easy to use when wearing gloves.
- Wide headpiece on silicone strap conforms to the user's head to ensure a comfortable, secure fit.
- High-grade silicone material allows the facial skirt to flex and naturally mold around facial contours for a leak-free seal.
- Shatterproof, tempered glass lenses suitable for diving and snorkeling meet ANSI standards.
- Color options: Black skirt – Black