- Price:$609.00 - $840.00
The new line of Legend regulators crafts the future with innovative technology and sleek cosmetic appeal. The new Legends are smaller and lighter making for a more comfortable dive. Whether you are jet setting to an exotic location or diving your local spot, the Legend will give you the confidence to dive like a pro and look like a rock star.
Be a Leader. Be an Icon. Be a Legend.
• Auto-Closure Device (ACD) keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve.
o This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
o Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
• Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
• 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
• An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
• Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
• Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
• Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
• The Comfo-bite mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
• The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort.
• Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose that is lightweight and extremely pliable eliminating tugging on the mouthpiece.
Supreme Versions (for water colder than 50°F / 10°C):
In addition to the first stage environmental dry system and the second stage heat exchanger, which are found on all models and provide excellent freezing resistance.
• The Supreme coldwater versions are specially adjusted to resist freezing
• A lip shield on the second stage keeps lips warm
The Legend shares the same features and performance as the Legend Lux and Legend LX with one notable exception: instead of the MBS dual control valve, the Legend offers a venturi switch.
• The venturi switch helps prevent freeflow at the surface and when the regulator is out of the diver’s mouth.
• The opening effort is preset in a fixed position so the diver doesn’t have to worry about adjusting the regulator during the dive.